Crowninshield commands the valuation, corporate finance, and industry experience critical to evaluating strategic alternatives. We assist clients in matters that concern contested mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, and divestitures. In both litigation and transaction-oriented settings, our state-of-the-art analysis helps ensure favorable outcomes.
Our merger and acquisition expertise includes:
- Evaluation of the adequacy of disclosures in merger proxies and registration statements
- Assessment of valuation materials presented to company directors by financial advisors
- Review of valuation methodologies utilized in fairness opinions disclosed to investors
- Use of diverse valuation methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of proposed M&A transactions
- Consultation with shareholders on exercising appraisal rights
- Industry focus on Energy, Pharmaceuticals/Healthcare, and Technology